Our resident #1 troll, Steve, is your typical north Scottsdale resident, and even after 7 years of living there, I still don't understand his kind.
Here's a short list of characteristics of north Scottsdale types like Steve:
- Always pissed off
- Goes through the day being rude, cutting people off, not holding doors, etc
- Constantly calls everyone else an asshole
- Everyone else is a "loser"
- Always stressed and on the edge
- All conversations include "where do you live" and "what do you do"
- Always trying to outdo everyone else for no apparent reason
What is it with these people? Don't they want to be happy? I thought all people desire to be happy, rather than going around being rude & nasty and calling everyone an asshole.
From looking at Steve's profile on Epinions we can see he fits the typical north Scottsdale profile in that he left a real city (in his case NYC) where he could never get past the velvet rope, and chose Scottsdale where any idiot can get in anywhere, get a job anywhere, and so on.
Thoughts on why Steve and the rest of north Scottsdale are eternally pissed off?